Pages

Thursday 17 January 2019

SLJ - Day 5 - Week 1 - Activity 2

Activity 2: On your blog, write a letter to your best friend or a family member telling them about your trip to the tundra. To earn full points your letter must have a greeting (eg. Dear…) followed by 5 – 6 sentences of information about what your experience.

Work:

Dear Best friend,

I am writing this letter to tell you how I had a blast on my trip to tundra. I don't know where to start because it was pretty wild!! But I will be only letting you know about one of the places I visited. I visited tundras most distinguished landmark - Denali National Park. There were different places in the national park to visit, I went and had a look at the state park which is known as the Denali State Park. This place was the best to be honest I really enjoyed the tall mountains and the scenery was just MAGNIFICENT! Walking around the park made me feel like I was in paradise! I hope to go back there some time with you :)

Image result for denali state park

1 comment:

  1. Hi Francesca

    What a beautiful description of you trip to the tundra. It does seem like a magnificent place to visit. I think it would be so cool to explore the tundra and learn about the different animals that live there and the few plants that can survive there.

    What supplies would you need to take with you to the tundra? You would need to be prepared for it to be very very cold.

    Have a great weekend Francesca.

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.