Pages

Thursday 17 January 2019

SLJ - Day 2 - Activity 2

Activity 2:On your blog list three sports teams that have the word
‘fern’ in their title. Beside each team’s name, post a picture of their
uniform. Then, at the bottom of your blog post tell us which of the
three uniforms you like best and why.

Work:

Image result for white ferns - White Ferns

Image result for silver ferns - Silver Ferns

Image result for black ferns - Black Ferns

Out of all the three uniforms I really like the Black Ferns uniform because
it looks very comfortable and casual.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Francesca,

    I'm Evelyn and I am working with the Summer Learning Journey team for 2018-2019 to read and follow amazing blog posts like yours! I am so excited to read what pops into that wonderful brain of yours and hope you are having fun on this journey!

    You have found three sports teams in New Zealand with the name "fern" in them, fantastic job! I like your reason for why the Black Ferns' uniform is your favourite. It does look like it would be nice and comfy to run around in. Do you like your school uniform? Or do you prefer to wear your own clothes to school everyday? When I was at school, I enjoyed wearing a school uniform because it saved me time since I didn't have to pick what I wanted to wear every morning.


    Happy blogging,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.