Pages

Sunday 29 December 2019

SLJ - Week 1 - Day 4 - Activity 2 - 2019

Task: For this activity, imagine that you were allowed to change your name to anything that you wanted.
On your blog, tell us what you would change your name to and why you would choose that name.

Work:

My name is Francesca. To be honest, I wouldn't wanna change my name because it's a very special name in our family. I am named after my great-grandma who has passed away. This name is special to me because I'm the only person in our family who is named after my great-grandma. So I'll be sticking with this forever ...

2 comments:

  1. I'm named after my Aunt and god-mother who has also passed away so I totally understand your reasoning on keeping you name...Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Francesca,

    My name is Mikey. I'm a part of the Summer Learning Journey team and I'll be commenting on some of your wonderful blog posts. I'm so pleased that you've decided to take part in the programme and are putting so much time into completing the activities - well done! :)

    What a wonderful background story to your name. I don't think I've ever met anyone called Francesca before. I'm named after a close family friend who has also passed away. My name is quite unusual for a girl and people are always so surprised by it when I introduce myself. I didn't like that when I was younger but now I appreciate where it comes from and I quite like the uniqueness of it. :)

    Do you have any siblings? Are they named after other family members as well?

    Have a lovely day, Francesca. Keep up the great blogging! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.