Activity 2: In 1936, a 13 year old girl named Marjorie Gestring became the youngest person to ever win an Olympic gold medal. She won the gold medal in the springboard diving competition. Imagine that you were alive in 1936 and you had the chance to interview her. On your blog, post five questions that you would like to ask the Olympic champion (if you had the chance to meet her!).
- Who inspired you to be who you are?
- How did u feel when got your medal ?
- How old were you when you started your courier?
- How long did u practice for the Olympic ?
- Who got you into doing the 3 meter springboard diving ?