Pages

Sunday 29 December 2019

SLJ - Week 1 - Day 3 - Activity 1 - 2019

Task: For this activity, let’s imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What three superpowers would you most like to have?

On your blog, please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them.

Work:

1 - Mind Reading. 

I'd want this superpower because I want to know what people think of me.

2 - Invisible.

I think it'll be cool knowing you can go to places without people knowing you're physically there.

3 - Fly

I want to be able to fly because I know its one of the most impossible things in life.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Francesca! How are you doing today? I just had my lunch outside and it was beautiful! I love being in the sun. Any exciting plans for today?

    Thank you for your blog post! I really enjoyed reading about what three super powers you'd want! You've given some fantastic reasons for your powers! Ka pai! What one is your absolute favourite? If I had super hero powers I'd want to be a Shapeshifter! I think it would be so cool to transform into mythical creatures, like hippogriffs or sirens! You'd have so many cool abilities! What do you think?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.