Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

SLJ Day 3 - Teaser Week - Activity 3

SLJ Day 3 - Activity 3: Positive Impact!!

For this activity, please think of someone who has had a positive impact on your life. Who is this person? What did they do that was positive? On your blog, please tell us about this person.

Someone who has had a positive impact in my life is my mother. She has been there through my ups and downs up until now. She has never given up on me even when I'm naughty, I'm thankful for her. My mother impacts on me because I look up to her. She strives to help us improve in our learning. Learning is a big thing for my mum. Every night and morning we have to read a book and summarise about what we've read. This helps us better ourselves in our learning. "Reading is the backbone to everything" she'd always say. These words are true, because you could be good at Math but when it comes to word problems you wouldn't understand.

{Please feel free to drop down in the comments some feedback on what I did good on and what I did bad on}

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.