Pages

Sunday 29 December 2019

SLJ - Week 1 - Day 4 - Activity 1 - 2019

Task: For this activity, watch these videos about Serena and Venus Williams.

On your blog, tell us three things that you learned from watching these videos, as well as one thing you would still like to know.

Work:

* Serena Williams made $84 Million less than Roger Federer
* Venus Williams is credited with helping pull off this Milestone Achievement
* The Williams sisters continue to break Barriers in sports and beyond

There's not anything else I want to know.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Francesca

    I'm so glad that you've joined us in this years' SLJ programme, "Changemakers: People who have changed the world" - thanks for taking the time to learn more about the Williams sisters.

    In order for me to award you with full points, could you please tell me what milestone achievement Venus has helped to pull off?

    I'll keep an eye on this blog post, but please feel free to respond to me with your answer so that i can reward you with full points!

    Ngā mihi
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.