Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

Reading Response Journal

Read your story. Create a reading response journal on a google document using the sentence starters. Share your reading response journal on your individual blog after you have edited it.
Reading Response Journal


Title:Shelter from the wind

Author: janice marriott

Today I read about the little boy

I feel happy about what I read today because the little boy just live across the school so they just have to walk.

My favourite character was the boy because he made a bottle with a flower inside the bottle.And he put a water inside the bottle so the flower does not get mixed.

I would feel happy  if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because.



I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen...


Image result for boy cartoon









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.