Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Soccer

Soccer ⚽

Today 16 May 2018 half of the Glenbrae student, Teacher aids, Teachers and I went to soccer to represent our school. When I entered school some of the students were ready to put there t-shirts on. After I put on my t-shirt, my team and I had to walk to the bus and drive off to the Pt England reserve.

When we arrived there, school’s were warming up. Our first game was against Panmure Bridge. As we were playing and kicking the ball it was Glenbrae 0 and Panmure 0.

Our second game was against Sylvia park. While we were playing and passing the ball to each other, Sylvia Park just keep coming up and stealing the ball. When the game finished, the score was 5 to Sylvia park and 0 to Glenbrae School.

  After our second game, we had a rest before we headed out to play our third game. Our third game was against Stone field, but my favorite part was kicking the ball into the goal. But sadly I got no goal. The year 7 & 8 tried to get a goal but did not happen, so sadly we had 0 point and Stone field had 5 as there score.

At last we were so happy that we got to Vs Panmure Bridge. It was so fun that we got kick the ball a lot of time. I was so tired that I couldn't run so fast. When it was finished I kicked the ball and nearly hit’s a little boy. The score was 0 to Panmure Bridge and 0 to Glenbrae School.

Today was so fun that I wanted to play 3 more rounds before going back home. But the most funniest part of today, was when my cousin fell on top of this little boy from Panmure Bridge.

By Francesca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.